Open UI/HI:Move Up is Showing Wrong Position on Agreement List Applet
Last updated on OCTOBER 17, 2016
Applies to:Siebel Orders - Version 22.214.171.124 SIA  to 126.96.36.199 [IP2014] [Release V8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Moveup sequence is not happening properly on Agreement list applet
Moveup sequence should be change as per the current sequence.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Login to Siebel application
2) Go to Agreement screen > Agreement List Applet
3) Create more than 10 root item with some child item as well.(1 to 10)
4) In the 3 sequence you create child and grand child item like
Note: All are simple product the hierarchy made via Indent functionality
5) it’s crucial that the third level items – 3.2.x – are on the top of the applet( This is important step to replicate the issue. As per the above example 3.2.1 is UI list applet first record as visible)
6) Now go to Seq: 4 root item then perform Moveup using Menu option.
7) Note that Seq:4 replace to Seq:3 with same place and position. No changes are visible for other line items.
8) If you click again Seq:3 replace to 2 with same place and position. No changes are visible for other line items.
9) If you click again Seq:2 replace to 1 with same place and position. No changes are visible for other line items.( Note: In the applet level you will see this record still in 4th row but the sequence is 1, so you cant move again)
10) During the process you can see seq:2 twice and Seq:1 twice. If you click the "Renumber" on menu option the position and place get change properly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms