Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2016
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.3 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 15.3 [IP2015] version, when using 'Add to Cart' functionality in 'Add product to existing customer' TBUI, the products are not added correctly.
1) In Tools, revise task CUT Order For Existing Account
2) Uncheck "Inactive" field
3) Publish and activate the task
4) Recompile .srf
5) In the UI, create a new price list.
6) Create a new simple product and release it.
7) Create a new customizable product and add the simple product as a child. Then release it.
8) Create a new simple product and release it.
9) Lock the customizable product, drill down on the workspace and add the second simple product as a child. Then release it.
10) Create a new bundle promotion and add the customizable product. Release it.
11) Add all these products to the price list.
12) Create a new Buying catalog and add the promotion
13) Create a new residential account. Assign it an address and the price list.
14) Invoke the task.
15) Observe that the customizable product is added 3 times instead of once.
16) Cancel the task and invoke it again
17) Observe that the customizable product is added once, without its children.
In the Sales Order screen, the promotion is added correctly. This is seen only in TBUI.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms