Query Assistant - Refine Query With "OR" Operator - SBL-DAT-00487
(Doc ID 2071705.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2018
Applies to:Siebel Tools - Version 126.96.36.199.10 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer is looking for a scripting solution for their Refine Query with the "OR" operator.
Getting the following error when query is refined with OR operator--
(Current search specification is too complex to be refined. SBL-DAT-00487)
1. Log into the 188.8.131.52 Open UI, Patchset 10 or 15.4.
2. Go to the All Accounts List view (Accounts > Account List)
3. Open the Query Assistant view.
4. Query the first two fields with an "OR" operator.
5 Hit "Go".
6. Go to Refine Query or "Alt + G".
7. Notice the error popping up.
Note: If the "AND" operator is used instead of the "OR" operator, the Refine query works fine.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document