Pop-up Applet Not Opening to Correct Size in Chrome For Standard Interactivity Application
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124 version, Configuration - General
Pop-u applet is not opening to correct size according to the configuration on the control user property in Standard Interactivity application, This happens in Chrome only.
Chrome should open the pop-up applet in the correct size.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps in the standard configuration:
1. Login to Siebel eChannel using Chrome.
2. Go to Opportunities.
3. Click on "Sales Team" in the form applet.
4. The popup applet opens up in minimized size.
On customized popup applet:
1. In Tools, create a popup applet named "Opportunity Popup List Applet" that uses "Opportunity" business component and the class is set to "CSSFrameListPopup". Use "Popup List" web template.
2. Create a button on "Opportunity List Applet (SCW)" to use ShowPopup method and set the following:
Popup: Opportunity Popup List Applet
Popup Dimension: 400 X 300
3. Compile changes.
4. Login to Siebel eChannel using Chrome.
5. Go to "Opportunities".
6. Click on the button created in step 2. The popup applet shows but it was not in the defined size.
The same configuration works in IE and Firefox.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms