Back Button Issue in 184.108.40.206.5 on List Applet.
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2018
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 220.127.116.11.5 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.5 [IP2014] version, Configuration - General
Back Button Issue
Back button should take to same record as held focus prior to leaving the view.
Can be reproduced with the following steps:
1) Use a Vanilla PDQ that returns no records.
2) Position focus into the Find control, and press the "Enter" key, to trigger a query that returns records.
3) Select 1st Record in the list applet.
4) Navigate to a different Tab.
5) Use the Browser back button
6) The List Applet does not show any records.
If the same navigation is taken with focus on any other than the first record, the list applet does show records, but the record that had focus at the time of the navigation away is now the top record in the list applet.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms