Back Button Issue in 126.96.36.199.5 on List Applet.
(Doc ID 2073273.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 188.8.131.52.5 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.5 [IP2014] version, Configuration - General
Back Button Issue
Back button should take to same record as held focus prior to leaving the view.
Can be reproduced with the following steps:
1) Use a Vanilla PDQ that returns no records.
2) Position focus into the Find control, and press the "Enter" key, to trigger a query that returns records.
3) Select 1st Record in the list applet.
4) Navigate to a different Tab.
5) Use the Browser back button
6) The List Applet does not show any records.
If the same navigation is taken with focus on any other than the first record, the list applet does show records, but the record that had focus at the time of the navigation away is now the top record in the list applet.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document