Availability Time in Ganttchart Applet is not showing correct in Open UI for DST hours
(Doc ID 2074948.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Finance Service - Version 126.96.36.199.9 [IP2014] and later
Siebel Field Service - Version 15.6 [IP2015] to 15.6 [IP2015] [Release V15]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.9 [IP2014] version, Client Functionality
Availability time is showing 1 hour more what mentioned the time period in calendar detail applet for DST time and for non DST time showing 24+ hours
In Ganttchart applet availability time should show same time period mentioned in calendar detail applet
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Siebel Application
2. Go to Tools>>User Preferences and changed Time Zone to (GMT+10:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney
3. Go to Administration Application>>System Preferences and query for Universal Time Coordinated or Default Time Zone
4. Change Universal Time Coordinated to True and Default Time Zone to (GMT+10:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney
5. Change Machine Time Zone to (GMT+10:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney and Date to 4th October 2015
6. Go to Calendar screen >> Calendar, Create new Activity from 10 AM to 11 AM
7 Drilldown navigates to Calendar GanttChart OUI Applet where activity time is marked as 11AM to 12
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document