Cannot Access Sub-Menu Options When Navigation Is Set to Tree
(Doc ID 2076395.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 126.96.36.199.10 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer is reporting an issue when Navigation Mode is set to "Tree".
1. Launch Siebel Financial Services Application in Dedicated mode using Chrome Browser.
2. Navigate to User-Preferences --> Behavior.
3. Set the Navigation Value to "Tree" from the drop-down.
4. Save the changes and restart the Application.
5. Navigate to Service Orders and drill-down on any Service Order.
6. Now, here in
Screen: Order Entry Screen
View: Order Entry - Line Items XA View
Business Object: Order Entry
Applets: Applet: Order Entry - Order Form Applet Dashboard; Applet:
Order Entry - Line Item List Applet; Applet: Order Item XA List Applet;
Business Components: BusComp: Order Entry - Orders; BusComp: Order
Entry - Line Items; BusComp: Order Item XA;
"Line Items" has these selections in the drop-down:
7. However, when User tries to move the mouse on any of the above selections
beyond the top-two, the selection display disappears and user eventually unable to select those choices.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document