Verify Order: Promotion P Has Active Associated Assets Which Need To Be Updated
(Doc ID 2077107.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 22.214.171.124 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error while trying to verify a promotion in disconnect process.
Promotion 'ABC' does not meet the following rules: Promotion 'ABC' has active associated assets which need to be updated
A.) Create Product/Promotions:
1. Create Simple Product "BEI Simple Product"
2. Create Customizable product "BEI CP" and add relationship A of type
Product for BEI Simple Product with Min=1, Max=99, Default=1
3. Create Promotion "BEI Promo" with "BEI CP" having cardinality of
3. Release all products, Refresh Cache.
B.) Create Assets:
1. Create 3 Accounts: "BEI A", "BEI B" and "BEI C"
2. For each of the 3 Accounts:
- Create a Sales Order and add "BEI Promo"
- Set Status=Complete for all line items.
- Launch Auto-Asset for all line items.
C:) Disconnect and Verify:
1. Go to Account Summary view for account "BEI C"
2. Press "Disconect" for "BEI Promo"
=> Quote will be created.
3. Press Auto Order in the order header
=> Order will be created
4. Press Verify on the Order Header
=> Message: "Promotion 'BEI Promo' does not meet the following rules.
Promotion 'BEI Promo' has active associated assets which need to be updated"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document