'New File' Button Not Enabled For Email Attachement Popup Applet for ReadOnly View
(Doc ID 2077170.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 126.96.36.199.11 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. A particular user is having having a primary responsibility. This responsibility is read only for a particular view.
2. From this particular view, I am clicking File-->Send Email (or pressing F9 ). Email popup comes.
3. I am clicking on attachment button on email popup. In the new popup 'New File' button is disabled.
4. It is enabled if my primary responsibility on that view is editable (unchecking the read only access)
5. Our Requirement is that the responsibility should be read only and the button should also be enabled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|