OpenUI Manual Price Override for Child Product Gets Written To Parent
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel eCommunications - Version 18.104.22.168 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124 [IP2013] version, Patchset 17, Order Management
When a manual price override is entered for a child product on a quote, when the parent product is collapsed, the price is also written to it. This can be shown as follows:
1. Add a customizable product to a Quote.
2. Customize the Quote and select appropriate options, i.e. either 2 or 3 levels in the hierarchy mentioned above are selected.
3. Click Done to save the configuration.
4. Expand the hierarchy.
5. Populate the Manual Price Override field with a price, i.e. $100, and then click enter.
6. Click the arrow button to collapse the hierarchy.
The price from step 5 will be copied to the Manual Price Override in the Parent Row.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms