Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 188.8.131.52.9 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.9 [IP2014] version, Configuration - General
The Behavior is not same as like Desktop Mode. The New Button is not enabled.
The Behavior should be same as like Desktop Mode. The New Button should be enabled.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Customer is using the Mobile Application in siebel version 220.127.116.11.9 [IP2014]
2. Customer Clicks on Edit Record of the Form Applet
3. Now, Edit the dropdown field in "Applet1". ( There is a MVG Field whose New Record gets enabled for few values of dropdown field)
4. There is a custom code in the server script of the "Applet1" which throws a alert Message with 'Ok' and 'Cancel' Button.
5. Now, Click on Cancel Button, The drop-down field value gets undo but the dependent MVG field's new button will still be disabled which holds the user to update the value in the MVG field and not able to save the record in "Applet1".
6. The configuration and coding is same in Desktop Application and the validation and alert message works fine in the Desktop Application.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms