FIELD READ ONLY FIELD BC USER PROP DOES NOT WORK WELL ON OPEN UI WITH IE
(Doc ID 2080066.1)
Last updated on MAY 29, 2023
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.1 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
With the following scenario, Field Read Only Field BC User Prop does not work with IE11 as expected.
1. Login to Siebel Tools and go to [Business Component] object list.
2. Select Account BC and go to [Business Component]->[Field].
3. Add a calculated field as follows:
Name : TestField
Calculated : checked
Calculated Value : IIf ([Location] = "aaa", "Y", "N")
4. Set 'Immediate Post Changes' to 'TRUE' for Location field.
5. Go to [Business Component]->[Business Component User Prop].
6. Add a record with following values:
Name : Field Read Only Field: Alias
Value : TestField
7. Go to [Applet] object list and select 'SIS Account Entry Applet'.
8. Replace 'Account Team' control to 'Alias' control and adjust HTML Sequence controls so HTML Sequence for the Alias control becomes the next number for Location's HTML Sequence.
9. Compile SRF file and login to Siebel Open UI client with IE11.
10. Go to [Accounts]=>[Accounts List] view and select any record.
11. In the lower form applet, set the 'Site' field to 'aaa' and move to the 'Alias' field by either TAB key or mouse click, it becomes look like read-only, but you can type any letters.
12. Then change the 'Site' field to 'bbb' and move to the 'Alias' field. It becomes editable but you can not type any letters.
13. Once you click the Alias again, then everything works fine this time.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document