Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.0 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer is reporting an issue with 'Address Type" Field that is not working as expected in the eScript.
In function BusComp_SetFieldValue, GetFieldValue for 'Address Type' should retrieve the value for the field.
When GetFieldValue is used for 'Address Type' field in CUT Address BC -->function BusComp_SetFieldValue, SBL-UIF-00299 error is seen.
Using Siebel Tools,
1. Lock 'CUT Adddress' BC.
2. Navigate to 'Fields' object type and query for 'Address Type' field.
3. Make the 'Force Active' true for the field 'Address Type'.
4. Right Click on the BC and write the following code in SetField Value event.
function BusComp_SetFieldValue (FieldName)
var a = this.GetFieldValue("Address Type");
var b =10;
5. Compile the changes to the Client SRF.
6. Open the application and navigate to Admistration->Data-> Address Screen.
7. Modify any of the existing field values for any of the existing records and hit the tab key.
Error will appear on screen.
Wrong field values or value types detected in field Street Address 2.
Please re-enter your field values. If you need additional assistance, please
refer to the documentation.(SBL-UIF-00299)
A script failed to get the value for field Address Type because the field
was not active.(SBL-EXL-00119)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms