Last updated on JANUARY 27, 2016
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.104.22.168 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Managing Tab Layouts Through Responsibilities
After upgrading from 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199.11, the out-of-the-box Import Tab Layout functionality does not work.
On clicking the Import Tab Layout and choosing the .XML file, the filename is not saved in the pop-up, preventing the Import to load the file.
To import the Tab Layout, from an XML file previously exported, to a target responsibility:
1. Launch the Call Center application using Open UI.
2. Navigate to Administration - Application screen, then the Responsibilities view.
3. Click the Tab Layout view tab and select the target responsibility in the Responsibilities list.
4. Click the Menu button in the Responsibilities list > Select Import Tab Layout.
5. In the Import dialog box, choose the XML file for the Application Tab Layout to import.
Result: Filename disappears from the pop-up entry, with the original "No file selected" displaying again.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms