Import Tab Layout Does Not Work: Not Able To Manage Tab Layouts Through Responsibilities
(Doc ID 2082511.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2018
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 220.127.116.11 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Managing Tab Layouts Through Responsibilities
After upgrading from 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124.11, the out-of-the-box Import Tab Layout functionality does not work.
On clicking the Import Tab Layout and choosing the .XML file, the filename is not saved in the pop-up, preventing the Import to load the file.
To import the Tab Layout, from an XML file previously exported, to a target responsibility:
1. Launch the Call Center application using Open UI.
2. Navigate to Administration - Application screen, then the Responsibilities view.
3. Click the Tab Layout view tab and select the target responsibility in the Responsibilities list.
4. Click the Menu button in the Responsibilities list > Select Import Tab Layout.
5. In the Import dialog box, choose the XML file for the Application Tab Layout to import.
Result: Filename disappears from the pop-up entry, with the original "No file selected" displaying again.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document