"Inactive" Component Maps Still Processed By EAI Data Transformation Engine
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2018
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 220.127.116.11 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Siebel version : 18.104.22.168
Database version : Oracle 22.214.171.124
OS version : Windows 2012
Customer is using the Declarative Data Mapper to map source Integration Object (IO) to target IO. It is observed that the "EAI Data Transformation Engine" "Execute" method is igonring the "Inactive" flag on Integration Component Maps.
1. Create a new Integration Object Map in Administration - Integration > Data Map Editor
2. Add an Integration Component Map
3. Add Integration Map Fields
4. Create a Workflow with a "EAI Data Transformation Engine" BS call to the "Execute" method
5. Run the workflow (includes Purge step to clear cache) to map source IO to target IO
6. Set the Integration Component Map "Inactive" to "True"
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6
8. Note that the Souce is still mapped to the target IO, even though the Component map is now inactive
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms