Browser Script "SetValue" Is Not Working Correctly In Open UI But It Works Fine In HI
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2018
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.4 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SetValue is not working in OpenUI but working in HI
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Siebel Tools.
2. Query for the applet Service Request Detail Applet.
3. Create a new Control "Test" with HTML Type = Plain Text.
4. Add the Control in the Edit Web layout after Last button control.
5. Add the below Browser Script Applet_Load event.
6. Compiled the applet and generated the browser scripts.
7. Login to Application.
8. Navigate to Service Request Screen.
9. The Value set is not seen on Open UI but seen in HI application.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms