Account Language Code Update When Records Exported From UI
(Doc ID 2084015.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 184.108.40.206.15 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.15 [IP2013] version, System Admin
After performing Export All Visible columns on Account lIst Applet, Language Code is populated as 'No Match Row Id' and Language as NULL or Blank
Language Code and Language field values should not get updated.
1. Open Siebel Tools, Navigate to 'SIS Account List Applet' Applet.
2. Add New list Columns for the Fields : 'Language', 'Language Code'.
3. Right click on the Applet, Goto Edit WebLayout, add the above fields in Edit List Mode to display the Fields in UI.
4. Compile the Changes, Launch the Application.
5. Navigate to Accounts -> All Accounts
6. Verify that the Language is Populated as 'English-American' and Language Code is populated as 'ENU'.
7. Goto Menu -> Export, perform Export of all Rows in the List, Save the File as 'All Columns Export'.
8. Goto Menu -> Export, perform Export of visible Rows in the List, Save the File as 'Visible Columns Export'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document