Re-Price not Working During Upgrade Promotion
(Doc ID 2085003.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2018
Applies to:Siebel eCommunications - Version 18.104.22.168.16 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Promotion is Upgraded the Component Product is not getting the adjusted price Value for the new Promotion that is selected.This adjusted Value is set up under "Administration - Product > Product Promotions > Pricing > Components"
1. Create a new child product "LK Child"
2. Create a new Customizable Product "LK Customizable Product" and add a relationship with "LK Child" with default value 1
3. Create two new promotions "Test Promo 1" and "Test Promo 2".
4. Add "LK Customizable Product" with Min=Max=Default=1
5. On promotion "Test Promo 2" add an entry to the Upgrade Tab for Upgrade From and add "Test Promo 1" as the original Promotion.
6. Navigate to "Administration - Product > Product Promotions > Pricing" and create a new price adjustment for the "LK Child" Product for each Promotion
-- Test Promo 1 give the Price Override for LK Child as 7
-- Test Promo 2 give the Price Override for LK Child as 10
7. Create a new Price List and add "LK Child" (1.50 eur), "LK Customizable Product" (3.50 euro) and the two Promotions "Test Promo 1" (40 euro) and "Test Promo 2" (55 euro)
8. Create a new Account and associate the Price List with this account.
9. Create a new Order with this Account
10. Add "Test Promo 1" which adds "LK Customizable Product" and "LK Child" by default with the correct Price Override Price of 7 euros can be seen on LK Child
11. Set all line items to Complete and Auto-Asset
12. Navigate to "Accounts > Installed Assets" and upgrade the Promotion. Note that the Promotion gets a new price but the line items no longer have a price associated with them.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|