CRM Desktop - Delete Button On The Ribbon Doesn't Work For Mail Items
(Doc ID 2087468.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM Desktop - Version 184.108.40.206.14 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In CRM Desktop, Outlook Delete button does not work correctly :
1. In Outlook, go to the mail box, Click the Delete button to delete an email,it works fine.
2. Go to the Deleted Items Folder, click on any deleted email, the Delete button does not work > nothing happens
3. For the Inbox folder, delete button works correctly for mail item but didn't work for the appointment. If you select any appointment and click on Delete button, nothing happens.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select a email in Trash Folder.
2. Click on Delete button.
3. Nothing happens, mail didn't got deleted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document