CRM Desktop - Delete Button On The Ribbon Doesn't Work For Mail Items
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM Desktop - Version 126.96.36.199.14 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In CRM Desktop, Outlook Delete button does not work correctly :
1. In Outlook, go to the mail box, Click the Delete button to delete an email,it works fine.
2. Go to the Deleted Items Folder, click on any deleted email, the Delete button does not work > nothing happens
3. For the Inbox folder, delete button works correctly for mail item but didn't work for the appointment. If you select any appointment and click on Delete button, nothing happens.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select a email in Trash Folder.
2. Click on Delete button.
3. Nothing happens, mail didn't got deleted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms