End Of File Error After Creating and Revising Same Agreement (SBL-DAT-00393)
(Doc ID 2087752.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2018
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.104.22.168.11 [IP2013] and later
Siebel Field Service - Version 22.214.171.124.11 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are receiving an end of file error (SBL-DAT-00393) in the Agreement after creating and revising the same Agreement.
This behavior is occurring in both the custom SRF and standard SRF.
Step to reproduce:
1. Navigate to the Accounts > Accounts list.
2. Query for an Account and drill down on the Account name to see the detail view of Agreement.
3. Drill down on the Agreement Name to navigate to the Agreement screen detail view.
4. With the same drill down query context, create a new Agreement against the query context.
5. Save the record.
6. Revise the newly created agreement.
Result: System will throw the end of file error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|