End Of File Error After Creating and Revising Same Agreement (SBL-DAT-00393)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 22.214.171.124.11 [IP2013] and later
Siebel Field Service - Version 126.96.36.199.11 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are receiving an end of file error (SBL-DAT-00393) in the Agreement after creating and revising the same Agreement.
This behavior is occurring in both the custom SRF and standard SRF.
Step to reproduce:
1. Navigate to the Accounts > Accounts list.
2. Query for an Account and drill down on the Account name to see the detail view of Agreement.
3. Drill down on the Agreement Name to navigate to the Agreement screen detail view.
4. With the same drill down query context, create a new Agreement against the query context.
5. Save the record.
6. Revise the newly created agreement.
Result: System will throw the end of file error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms