Last updated on JULY 12, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 126.96.36.199  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PDQ Sort Spec Not Applied After Moving Calendar View To Activities Screen
Steps are as follows:
01. Open Siebel Tools connected to a Sample DB
02. Lock Screen "Activities Screen"
03. Create a new "Aggregate Category" named Calendar
04. Create a new "Aggregate Detail" using "HI Activity Calendar View" view
05. Compile Screen "Activities Screen"
06. Lock Application "Siebel Financial Services"
07. Set Screen Menu Item "eCalendar Screen" to inactive
08. Compile Application "Siebel Financial Services"
09. Login to Siebel Financial Services client
10. Navigate to Sitemap > Administration - Applications > Predefined Queries
11. Create a new record with Object=Action, Name=*** Activities In Progress, Private=N, Search='Action'.Search = "[Status] = ""In Progress"""
'Action'.Sort = "Description (ASCENDING)"
12. Navigate to Activities Screen > Activity List View
13. Observe that only records with status = "In Progress" are displayed and Planned field is sorted in Ascending order.
14. Navigate to the new added Calendar screen tab.
15. Navigate screentab Activity List again.
16. Only records with status = "In Progress" are displayed, but records are not sorted by description field in ascending order
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms