Promotion Designer Redemption Is Not Working
Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Loyalty Engine - Version 126.96.36.199 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Promotion Designer Redemption is not working
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Log into Siebel Loyalty Application
- Navigate to Loyalty Promotions Administration > Promotions
- Create a Redemption Promotion 'My Redeem'
- Fill-in the Program name
- Check 'Always Apply' flag
- Check the 'Admin' and 'Designer Availability' flags
- Leave the Criteria blank
- In Actions: fill-in the 'Point Type' and the 'Value'
- Navigate to Loyalty Program Administration > Programs > Partners > Loyalty Product Offerings
- Add the Product named 'Redeeme' with
- Offer Type = Redemption
- Pricing Method = Points
- Navigate to Loyalty Promotions Administration > Promotion Designer
- Create a Promotion Designer Record named 'Test Designer Redeem'
- Ensure to select the 'Partner Category' and 'Product Category' to which the Promotion and Product applies
- Click on the 'Test Designer Redeem'
- In the 'Promotion Designer', drag 3 objects:
Start, Promotion, and End
16. Connect the three steps using connectors
17. For the Promotion, select 'My Redeem'
19. Activate the Promotion
20. Clear Cache
21. Process a Loyalty Redemption transaction for 'Redeeme'
22. Designer Redemption Promotion set-up above does not work
For detailed steps regarding the Promotions set-up, please refer to the bookshelf:
Siebel Loyalty Administration Guide
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms