OpenUI: Error "Unable to load message 0xffff (SBL-GEN-00000)" when editing the Account Hierarchy
(Doc ID 2090047.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.4 [IP2015] to 15.5 [IP2015] [Release V15]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The customer is currently migrating from Siebel version 188.8.131.52 SIA to Siebel version 15.4 [IP2015]. He noticed that when trying to edit the account hierarchy in the "Account Org Hierarchy Chart Form Applet" the application gives an error. The hierarchy is presented as expected but editing on the fly within the applet is not possible.
1. Log into the Siebel application version 15.4 in OpenUI mode.
2. Navigate to Site Map > Accounts > Global Accounts Hierarchy List > My Global Accounts
3. Create 3 accounts with the following hierarchy:
- Test Account 01
- Test Account 02 (Parent = Test Account 01)
- Test Account 03 (Parent = Test Account 02)
4. Drill down on the "Test Account 01" and navigate to Account Hierarchy > Account Org Hierarchy Chart
5. Try to edit the account hierarchy in the "Account Org Hierarchy Chart Form Applet", i.e. try to change the connection between 2 rectangle (accounts)
6. The application gives the error:
Unable to load message 0xffff (SBL-GEN-00000)
Due to the issue the customer is not able to edit the account hierarchy in the "Account Org Hierarchy Chart Form Applet". The issue occurs also in the Siebel version 15.6 [IP2015] which is the most recent PatchSet for IP2015.
The functionality to edit account hierarchies within the Account Org Hierarchy Chart applet was present and worked well in Siebel 184.108.40.206 HI.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|