Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.4 [IP2015] to 15.5 [IP2015] [Release V15]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The customer is currently migrating from Siebel version 220.127.116.11 SIA to Siebel version 15.4 [IP2015]. He noticed that when trying to edit the account hierarchy in the "Account Org Hierarchy Chart Form Applet" the application gives an error. The hierarchy is presented as expected but editing on the fly within the applet is not possible.
1. Log into the Siebel application version 15.4 in OpenUI mode.
2. Navigate to Site Map > Accounts > Global Accounts Hierarchy List > My Global Accounts
3. Create 3 accounts with the following hierarchy:
- Test Account 01
- Test Account 02 (Parent = Test Account 01)
- Test Account 03 (Parent = Test Account 02)
4. Drill down on the "Test Account 01" and navigate to Account Hierarchy > Account Org Hierarchy Chart
5. Try to edit the account hierarchy in the "Account Org Hierarchy Chart Form Applet", i.e. try to change the connection between 2 rectangle (accounts)
6. The application gives the error:
Unable to load message 0xffff (SBL-GEN-00000)
Due to the issue the customer is not able to edit the account hierarchy in the "Account Org Hierarchy Chart Form Applet". The issue occurs also in the Siebel version 15.6 [IP2015] which is the most recent PatchSet for IP2015.
The functionality to edit account hierarchies within the Account Org Hierarchy Chart applet was present and worked well in Siebel 18.104.22.168 HI.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms