Siebel Tools Crashes When Selecting Sub-process Inputs / Outputs
(Doc ID 2090663.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.104.22.168.3 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.3 [IP2014] version, Siebel Tools crashes when user performs an action involving a workflow having "Is" in its name.
1. Import both attached Workflows into Tools.
2. Edit the 'DVA - WT Response Inbound' workflow.
3. Click on the 'Determine Adverse Status' step.
4. Click 'Output Arguments'.
5. Create a new record.
6. Attempt to select a 'Subprocess Output' from the drop down.
Result: Siebel Tools crashes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|