Last updated on DECEMBER 30, 2015
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 220.127.116.11.15 [IP2013] to 15.4 [IP2015] [Release V8 to V15]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Siebel version 18.104.22.168.15 [IP2013] it was observed that for Accessibility users pressing the Tab Key loads the view when the focus is on the view bar (CTRL+SHIFT+T).
Steps to Reproduce
1. Launch the Application with IE/FireFox Browsers.
2. Navigate to Accounts Screen.
3. Press CTRL+SHIFT+T to get the focus to the first level view bar i.e. focus comes to the Home Screen Tab.
4. Press Tab so that the control comes to the screen views under Account Screen.
5. Press Tab to set the focus to the Dropdown icon.
6. Press down-arrow for two times and do Tab. Instead of tabbing out from the view the 2nd view in the drop down is loaded.
Tab should not act as Enter when focus is on view bar with CTRL+SHIFT+T short cut.
Due to the encountered behavior the Accessibility users are unable to navigate in the screen view tabs with short cut keys (CTRL+SHIFT+T).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms