Month Value Displayed Incorrectly While Navigating in Calendar Popup in OpenUI
(Doc ID 2093728.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.4 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Login using Siebel OpenUI and Go To any Date field, which is empty, or clear the contents manually
2 Click the calendar pick icon
3. Click the right arrow(next) on Top right hand corner to go to the next month
4. Month in calendar pop-up and text field will be same
5. Repeat step 3 again, Month in calendar pop-up and text field wil be different.
6. Every time you click next, it wil show one month less in the text field
For e.g. when calendar symbol is clicked and display date i.e. 12/25/2015 is displayed in pop-up, value shown in text field is 11/25/2015. Attached screen shots for more reference.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document