Viewing The Report Does Not Work When The Siebel Application On iPad Is Displayed via The MAF
(Doc ID 2094171.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2018
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 22.214.171.124.9 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Viewing the report does not work when the Siebel application on iPad is displayed via the MAF
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Reports side menu from the web client was configured into the mobile application.
2. The side menu opens and reports can be executed.
3. When the report is finished a broadcast message appears to inform user.
4. When clicking on that broadcast message the user can view the created report.
5. User is informed that an external URL will be opened in the default browser, and when accepting this the report is displayed. On the non-mobile web client this works identically.
6. View the report in MAF
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!