Last updated on JULY 10, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 220.127.116.11.9 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Viewing the report does not work when the Siebel application on iPad is displayed via the MAF
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Reports side menu from the web client was configured into the mobile application.
2. The side menu opens and reports can be executed.
3. When the report is finished a broadcast message appears to inform user.
4. When clicking on that broadcast message the user can view the created report.
5. User is informed that an external URL will be opened in the default browser, and when accepting this the report is displayed. On the non-mobile web client this works identically.
6. View the report in MAF
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms