Drop Down Is Unable To Select The Value If Process Goes Too Fast:
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 22.214.171.124.6 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Drop down is unable to select the value if process goes too fast:
In IP 2014 drop down which is configured at list applet and user tries to select drop down value with the help of typing few keywords (best match will be only 1) and click on tab to move to next column to proceed further, flow is unable to select the drop down value. Ideally It should select the best match based on value entered. If moving onto next list column with slow speed, it works fine
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to OPEN UI application
2. Navigate to Activity List applet
3. Create a New record in activity list applet
4. Default value in Type will be selected as 'Appointment'
5. Delete that value and Type Cr and tab out
6. Ideally it should pick Crime as value in list but if user tab out quickly then fist value of the pick list get selected and not Crime.
7. If user follows same step slowly and tab out after a small delay then it pick correct value
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms