Signature Applet Does Not Refresh For The Records Which Had No Signature
(Doc ID 2094831.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 184.108.40.206.10 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.10 [IP2014] version, Configuration - General
The Signature applet should be refreshed
The Signature applet is not refreshed
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to opportunity List View.
2. Query for Opportunities starting with Name Test (Consider that the signature already drawn in Open UI is present for records 1st, 3rd and 7th)
3. Drill-down to the first record which has Signature. We are able to see that signature.
4. For the 2nd record, Signature is not present (blank signature pad).
5. Go to the 2nd record by clicking on Next record from the top applet.
6. We will still see the 1st record signature instead of blank signature pad.
7. Go to the 3rd record by clicking on Next record button. We will see proper (refreshed) signature for the 3rd record.
8. Go to the next records and we will still see the 3rd record signature.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document