Tree Applet Does not have Separate Scroll bar
(Doc ID 2095677.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2020
Applies to:Siebel Oil, Gas and Chemicals Sales - Version 15.4 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is no scroll available for Tree applets in Open UI and user has to scroll the main view page instead of tree applet.
1) Navigate to Administration - Data -> LOV Explorer.
2) Expand a few hierarchies so that the tree applet becomes long and goes outside the page
3) Scroll down and observe that the list applet goes out of the view due to scrolling.
4) Select any record in the tree applet at the bottom
5) to see this record in list applet, you have to scroll back up.
6) Again , to select another record, you have to scroll down and then scrollup to see it the list applet.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document