After a format error, the re-entered data is not saved
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.3 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Like the following steps, once you get an format error, then re-enter the right data, the data will be discarded when you try to save it:
(1) Login to Siebel Open UI application on IE11.
(2) Go to [Opportunities]->[Opportunities List] view.
(3) Type 'aaa' on Revenue control in the lower form applet.
(4) Press TAB key to step off the field. You will see a format error.
(5) Close the error message and go back to the Revenue field. Type '111' this time.
(6) Step off the field. You will not get a format error anymore.
(7) Try to save the record. The '111' you entered will be gone and the previous value will be back.
The above issue occurs only on IE11. It works fine on Chrome and Firefox.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms