Open UI: CTRL-N and CTRL-D Not Working As Expected on Mozilla Firefox
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2017
Applies to:Siebel eAutomotive - Version 15.0 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
CTRL-N and CTRL-D are not working as expected.
CTRL-N should create new record
CTRL-D should delete the existing record
- Launch Client with Firefox
- Sitemap > Opportunities > Opportunity List
- Drill down on existing Opportunity
- Go to Products view tab
- Create New Record
- Type Existing product name in Product Field (Note: If we pick the product
name from the pick applet, the problem does not occur)
- Press TAB to move the focus to the next field.
- Press CTRL+D to delete record:
>> New Bookmark window opens instead of triggering deletion of the record.
- Press CTRL-N to create new record.
>> New browser is opening instead of creating a new record in the applet
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms