Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.104.22.168.16 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Bulk Request, validation has been implemented to check if Asset Billing Profile is the same as Action Set Billing Profile.
Following configuration has been implemented:
BC: ABO Bulk Request Instance
ABO BR Validation Rule Asset Mgmt - Asset 5 : Criteria -> Asset Mgmt - Asset:[Asset Id]=[&Asset Id] AND [Billing Profile Id]=[&TMO Billing Profile Id]
ABO BR Validation Rule Asset Mgmt - Asset 5 : ErrorCode -> Asset Billing Profile does not match Action Set Billing Profile
ABO BR Validation Rule Asset Mgmt - Asset 5 : ReturnField ->
ABO BR Validation Rule Asset Mgmt - Asset 5 : ValidateFields -> Asset Id
ABO Bulk Request Instance.TMO Billing Profile Id is a join to S_BR_ACTN_SET.BILL_PROFILE_ID
When invoking this validation from "Verify" button (that triggers WF ABO Bulk Request -Validate Process) the validation seems to fire randomly.
If the Criteria returns exactly 1 record, then validation passes. If the Criteria does not return 1 record, then validation fails.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create new Bulk Request 1-1AW43T
2. Set Action Set Billing Profile Id=1-17L6F4, Asset Billing Profile Id=1-17L6F4
3. Menu ->Save Record, Query, Go, Clear, Reset
4. Press Verify. SQL on asset is fired and validation passes as expected
5. Set Action Set Billing Profile Id=1-17OEEQ, Asset Billing Profile Id=1-17L6F4
6. Menu ->Save Record, Query, Go, Clear, Reset
7. Press Validate. SQL on asset is not fired and the validation passes which is not expected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms