Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Workflow - Version 220.127.116.11 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168 [IP2014] version, Siebel Workflow
Users are not able to simulate the Workflow from Siebel Tools with Open UI.
The client application starts, but hangs on the Workflow Simulator screen with: "We are processing your request, Please Wait ...".
1. Launch Siebel Tools (v22.214.171.124/15.x).
Ensure Simulate on Toolbar is displayed: Go to View > Toolbars > Check Simulate.
2. Go to Workflow Processes: Enter Query.
3. Select a Workflow Process.
4. Right Click > Simulate Workflow Process.
Result: Workflow designer displays.
5. Click "Start Simulation" button from Toolbar.
Result: Popup Displays:
Restarting Run-time instance ... Starting new run-time instance.
6. In the Siebel client, go to Administration - Business Process > Workflow Processes > Workflow Simulator.
Result: the following displays (and hangs):
7. In Tools, an error popup shows:
Workflow simulation cannot be performed. (SBL-DEV-61071)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms