CRM Desktop: Attachments From Calender Item Are Not Getting Copied To Activity.
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM Desktop - Version 15.4 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ATTACHMENTS FROM CALENDER ITEM ARE NOT GETTING COPIED TO ACTIVITY.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open CRM Desktop.
2. Click on Calender and create a new appointment.
3. Enter the details for appointment and attach a file to the appointment.
4. Click on Close & Save.
5. Open the appointment from the Calender folder.
6. Click the Open Activity button in the CRM Desktop toolbar.
7. All other details are available for the appointment but attachment will be missing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms