How Does IIR Support Multiple Languages and Populations For Matching and Address Cleansing?
(Doc ID 2102363.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 184.108.40.206  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1) Currently we are using usa.ylp population for matching. For matching Japanese data, does IIR supports matching with usa population? Or, do we need additional configuration to match Japanese data?
2) With the usa.ysp for matching, does the usa.ylp have the ability to use transliteration method for Japanese?
3) Or, does the customer need to install the IIR software and add/select the population for Japanese to get the correct *.ysp file for Japanese population/data?
4) For good matching results, what is the recommended solution in case of multiple language such as English, Japanese, etc.?
5) For Matching, does the Japanese related population file (*.ysp) match both English and Japanese Data for Japan?
6) For Address validation using ASM, does the input need to be in English or Japanese? Or, can ASM accept both languages?
7) Can ASM can accept both English and Japanese as input, what is the output's language? Ex: If input is Japanese, then is the output in Japanese? Or, vice versa?
8) For Matching and cleansing, do we need any conversion for the customer data (to single language ex: japanese to english) or IIR can handle it internally in case of multiple languages (English and Japanese data)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document