SBL-DAT-00222 when going to Server Management/Configuration Screens through Web Developer Client
(Doc ID 2102807.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Financial Services CRM - Version 18.104.22.168.14 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.14 [IP2013] version, Installation
When attempting to navigate to " Server Management and Configuration screen" using Web Developer Client
the following error occurs.
1) first a screen with login password appears
2) then the following error appear on the screen:
"We detected an error which may have occurred for one or more of the following:An error has occurred creating business component 'SA-VBC Server Session' used by business object 'Server Admin'. Please ask your system administrator to check your application configuration. (SBL-DAT-00222)"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. install 126.96.36.199.14 on Linux, configure, have Siebel server up and running
2. install client, connect to server and try to navigate to server admin screens
3. error listed occurs
The following appears in the siebel.log (client log) file:
- the server manager command line , from the client machine
Fatal error (2555922): Could not open connection to Siebel Gateway configuration store (%1:%2)., exiting...
- the server manager command line from the server machine works fine, and shows the siebel server up and running
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|