Calendar Month View of Events Spanning Multiple Days in Open UI Does Not Display Each Day's Events
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2016
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 22.214.171.124.7 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.7 [IP2014] version, Client Functionality
The Month View in the Marketing application for Open UI Events Calendar differs from the Month View for Events in High Interactivity,
Note the differences between High Interactivity (HI) and Open UI (OUI) calendars:
1. HI displays [ Event Name ], whereas OUI shows – [ Event Name ] as a record on each day.
2. In OUI, the Event displays on the Start Date and the first day of the week for each week that it spans.
An Event starts on Monday 8:00AM and ends on Friday 4:00PM. From Monday through Thursday, the Event ends at 5:00 PM.
For the Event record, users could only add the Event start date with time (Monday date, 8AM) and Event end date with time (Friday date, 4PM). This displays on the Month view incorrectly indicating the Event starts at 8AM and ends at 4PM on each day.
1. Launch Marketing application in Open UI mode.
2. Go to Calendar > Monthly.
3. Add numerous Events, with different start and end times.
Result: Observe that the Event is only listed on the first day when the Event begins.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms