Last updated on MARCH 06, 2016
Applies to:Siebel eCommunications - Version 15.4 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 15.4 [IP2015] version, Client Functionality
Open UI Currency Pick Applet "Error Restoring Context"
Customer using Siebel Communications application in 18.104.22.168 PS 4. Issue occurs when using the currency control in query more on a child form applet with no records present.
Querying is working fine when the applet already has a record in it. This issue is not happening in the HI application.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to a view with currency control in the child form applet.
2. Find a record in the parent applet with not child records.
3. Query on the child applet, and select the currency control and open the pop up.
4. Try to step off the applet to close it or try to open the currency code pop up.
5. The following error message is displayed "An error happened during restoring the context for requested location.(SBL-UIF-00313)".
6. The Currency Code pop up will not open and user will be unable to close the currency pop up applet. The browser needs to be refreshed inorder to use the application again.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms