Changes to MS Word Attachments not Saved when Navigating via Bread Crumbs History
(Doc ID 2104368.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 188.8.131.52.3 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.3 [IP2014] version, Browser IE10
Changes (edits) to Microsoft Word attachments are not saved when navigating away via bread crumbs (history link).
1. Open a Siebel Client in IE 10.
2. Go to an applet with attachments.
3. Open an attachment by pressing the "Open" button.
4. Edit the MS Word document (i.e., add text), then save the document.
5. Navigate away via breadcrumbs.
Return to the attachment, open the document again and observe that the document is not saved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document