Changes to MS Word Attachments not Saved when Navigating via Bread Crumbs History
Last updated on JUNE 16, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 220.127.116.11.3 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.3 [IP2014] version, Browser IE10
Changes (edits) to Microsoft Word attachments are not saved when navigating away via bread crumbs (history link).
1. Open a Siebel Client in IE 10.
2. Go to an applet with attachments.
3. Open an attachment by pressing the "Open" button.
4. Edit the MS Word document (i.e., add text), then save the document.
5. Navigate away via breadcrumbs.
Return to the attachment, open the document again and observe that the document is not saved.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms