When Save Template Button is Clicked In Source Mode, The Template HTML Code Disappears
Last updated on JULY 14, 2016
Applies to:Siebel Marketing - Version 188.8.131.52.6 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Clicking Save Template in Source Mode, all of the HTML code is removed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Site Map > Offers > Create new offer
2. Site Map > Offers > Treatment Templates > Upload new HTML template
3. Site Map > Offers > Email Treatments > Create new Treatment and associate it to the offer created in Step 1.
4. Site Map > Offers > Email Treatments > Open treatment created in step 3 and select the Edit Email in child applet
5. Add Email Template created in Step 2
6. Edit HTML in the editor
7. Select the Source button in the top left corner of the CKEditor window
8. Select the "Save Template" button in the applet
9. Note that the html code all disappears.
Note that a refresh of the template editor does show that the edit was saved. It is just not refreshed it appears.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms