CTI Inbound Calls Delayed, Cached, and Lost If Communication Panel Is Opened - Only On OpenUI
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 188.8.131.52.8 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.8 [IP2014] version, CTI
CTI calls are delayed (and cached) if Communication Panel is opened - only on OpenUI
Failed on invoking GetWorkItemAttr in Comm. Server Svc., err=7536949, msg=Het opgegeven werkitem kan niet worden gevonden.(SBL-CSR-00309)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Open a Siebel Session with a CTI user - UserA - and open the Communicaton Panel
- Open another Siebel session with a different user (can be without CTI) - UserB
- Query, with both users, the same record (whatever record, can be a Service Request, for example)
- With UserB modify and save the record
- Afterwards, with UserA modify the same record and try to save
- The message "the record was already changed by another user" displays, as expected
- Without closing the error message on UserA, start an inbound call
- Since the CTI toolbar cannot be clicked (due to the pop-up message), answer the call with the physical extension, or set auto-answer on the CTI DEF file
- The call is answered but Siebel doesn't react
- Hang-up the call
- Start a new call, answer it the same way, hang-up
- And this can be done several times, and all the "showdocument" commands from the CTI will be cached in Siebel
- After ending the last call, Siebel will still have the pop-up message opened.
- UserA clicks "ok"
- The error "Failed on invoking GetWorkItemAttr in Comm. Server Svc., err=7536949, msg=Het opgegeven werkitem kan niet worden gevonden.(SBL-CSR-00309)" is logged and displayed to the user. This error is happening because, on event established we're populating the dashboard with attached data information (from the workitem), but at this moment the workitem is not available anymore, since the call is long gone.
- On UserA press another Siebel view. The user is navigated to that view, but immediately after he's navigated to the customer information, since upon Call Established, besides populating the dashboard, we navigate the user to the customer information, based on the phone number
- Then, depending on the number of calls that were "cached", the user might face this problem, again and again, until all the cached events are cleared. And if in between, there are new calls coming in, the user will not see the customer details of these new calls, but the details of old (cached) calls.
After investigating it deeper, we understood that:
- If the Communication Panel is closed, even with an opened pop-up message, Siebel (in the background) navigates the user to the customer associated with the call
- If the Communication Panel is opened, Siebel doesn't navigate the user, and "caches" all the commands, until the pop-up message is clicked away.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users lose calls from customers, and also lose synchronicity between current caller and screen display customer
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms