In OpenUI: Text Area Fields Display Shifted By Locked Columns.
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 188.8.131.52 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In list applets which contain Text Area fields, if you lock the first columns and then put cursor into Text Area field, the list applet is not displayed correctly.
The row width is not consistent any more.
1. Log in Siebel App.
2. Navigate to Accounts List.
3. Drill Down on any account.
4. Scroll Down to Notes tab
5. Create several records with long description
6. Click into one of the description field and note the first three columns (created, created by and type) size get wider and properly align with their corresponding description field as seen in the screen shot below:
7. Now lock the first 3 columns.
8. Click again on the description field and note the first three column (locked) do not longer align with their corresponding description field as observed in the screen shot below:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms