Not going back to Base mode from Edit mode
(Doc ID 2104940.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.6 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
(1) Login to Siebel Tools.
(2) Go to [Applet] object list and select 'SIS Account List Applet'.
(3) Go to [Applet]->[Control] and create a record as follows:
HTML Type: MiniButtonEdit
Method Invoked: EditRecord
(4) Go to [Applet]->[Applet Web Template].
(5) Delete 'Edit' record.
(6) Modify 'Edit List' record as follows:
(7) Click 'Base' record and open 'Edit Web Layout'.
(8) Add 'EditRecord' button control on 'Edit' place holder.
(9) Go to [View] and select 'Account List View'.
(10) Go to [View]->[View Web Template]->[View Web Template Item] and select 'SIS Account List Applet'.
(11) Modify 'Applet Mode' property from 'Edit List' to 'Base'.
(12) Compile SRF file and login to Siebel application with the new SRF file.
(13) Go to [Accounts]->[Accounts List] view and make sure that switching base mode and edit mode works as expected.
(1-1) Go to [Accounts]->[Accounts List] view.
(1-2) Select multiple records with using Shift+Click.
(1-3) Click 'Edit' button.
(1-4) Click the last record in the selected record. It is editable (Edit mode).
(1-5) Now any record you click, it is in Edit mode and you can change the data.
(2-1) Go to [Accounts]->[Accounts List] view.
(2-2) Select any record and click 'Edit' button. It goes to edit mode.
(2-3) Click 'Site' list colum header and click 'Sort'.
(2-4) Now any record you click, it is in Edit mode and you can change the data.
Both of above are reproducible in both Open UI application and HI application.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|