For Read Only View - How to Make Child Applet Editable
(Doc ID 2105230.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 13, 2018
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 184.108.40.206.10 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requirement: make Applet editable for Read-Only view.
1) User: ANTHONYA2001
2) Responsibility for the user: TCS Training Development Lead; only one Responsibility assigned to ANTHONYA2001 user.
3) View: Service Request Detail View which is tagged as READ ONLY to TCS Training Development Lead - Responsibility
4) If user access Contact then custom pop up applet randomly appears based on some business rule
5) Now since the Service Request Detail View is set read only for TCS Training Development Lead - Responsibility, the pop up applet also becomes read only
6) User is not able to fill up required details as the pop up applet is also read only
7) Once user fills out the required details, user is navigated back to Contact.
How to make only the Pop-up applet Editable?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document