IN SERVICE REQUESTS SCREEN GETTING REQUIRED FIELDS ERROR WHEN ASSIGNED TO IS PICKED FROM PICK APPLET
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2016
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.0 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : IP 15.6 [IP1015] version, IN SERVICE REQUESTS SCREEN GETTING REQUIRED FIELDS ERROR WHEN ASSIGNED TO IS PICKED FROM PICK APPLET
In Service Request Screen getting required fields error when AssignedTo is picked from Pick Applet.
While selecting Assigned To from Pick Applet required field error message should not be displayed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
getting 'Activity Summary' required field error while selecting Assigned To record from pick applet.
Steps to Reproduce :
1. Navigate to Service Request Screen
2. Drill down on any open SR and got to Activities view.
3. Click on New button to create new activity record.
4. Do not populate any required fields (ex: leave the Activity Summary or Activity Type field empty)
5. Click on Assigned To field to select the record from the Pick Applet. We will get an Error that "Activity Summary" is a required field.
This happened in IP2015 Patch Set 6. IP2015 Patch Set 7 is not affected
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms