Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CTI - Version 126.96.36.199 SIA  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52 SIA  version, CTI
The Siebel CTI Toolbar logout button is not working properly, it is a group button and after the user click on Logout button for Multimedia subcommand the main group button disappears and get replace by Logout from Multimedia icon inactive. The Logout from Multimedia still shows active. If the user click again on Logout from Multimedia that is still active, both logout show inactive , but the main logout group icon still show the Logout of Multimedia icon.
The main logout button should not get replace by the Logout Multimedia icon and it show active/inactive when the button is pressed without need to click on that more then once.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Siebel with a Siebel CTI user
2. Click into Loging to Multimedia button.
3. After that click in Logout of Multimedia button.
4. At this point the main logout icon change to the logout of Multimemdia icon.
5. Also the status of the buttons do not show properly in the UI.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms