Data Missing When Applet Mode Change To Edit From Base
(Doc ID 2107413.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Tools - Version 15.5 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 15.5 [IP2015] version, Field Service
I hit an issue that when click edit button on applet, some field data missing on applet edit mode. l list below scenario in my case:
I will have Account Form Applet and Service Request List Applet in my view, Edit button will locate on Service Request List Applet.
1. If Field FirstName 'Chris' does not display on Service Request List Applet, then click Edit, Field FirstName will be blank on Edit mode.
2. If Field FirstName 'Chris' displays on Service Request List Applet List Applet, then click Edit, Field FirstName will be 'Chris' on Edit mode.
3. If Field FirstName 'Chris' does not display on Service Request List Applet, but you can make it visible on Column Display, then click 'Edit', Field 'FirstName' will be blank also in Edit Mode.
when click edit button on applet, some field data missing on applet edit mode
when click edit button on applet, field data should not be missing on applet edit mode
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Customer has Configured the EditRecord on the Service Request List Applet.
2. Customer is making Some fields as un available by choosing the Columns Available from the List Applet, Ex, Last Name
3. Now, on the List Applet the Field "Last Name" is hidden, Now Customer clicks on EditRecord Button and found that the Last Name Caption appears but besides that the Input Box is appearing in Blank
4. Customer informed that this is not the intended functionality and need to be corrected
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|