How To Use Siebel Script To Submit An Asynchronous Request To Workflow Process Manager
(Doc ID 2109712.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 12, 2019
This KM provides an example of how of a sample script to invoke the workflow process asynchronously using the "Server Requests" business service "SubmitRequest" method with DirectDb mode.
The overall steps are:
1. Create the workflow process
2. Create the business service to submit the workflow process request
3. Verify the Siebel server components
4. Test the business service and workflow process invocation
5. Check the WfProcMgr request and logs
6. Sample files to download and instructions for testing
For more information on what to perform in each step, please refer to the next series of tabs in sequential order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!