Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Media CRM Sales - Version 126.96.36.199.16 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We had an account with one sales rep on the sales team who was marked primary. A second sales rep was added to the account team and marked primary. The first sales rep is now unable to click on the opportunity name in the list view on the account to drill into the opportunity. The following error is displayed:
We detected an Error which may have occurred for one or more of the following reasons:
An error has occurred finding your prior place in the system. The record no longer exists or is not available to the view. Please try a new query.(SBL-DAT-00223)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Modify an Account with Sales Rep A (srA) who is the primary on the Account Sales team by adding Sales Rep B (srB).
2. Mark srB as the Primary Sales team member.
3. Modify an Opportunity associated with the Account from Step 1.
4. Modify the Opportunity Sales team by adding srB and marking srB as the Primary.
5. Log on as srB.
6. Navigate to Accounts > My Accounts.
7. Click on the Account name.
8. Click on the Opportunities view tab.
9. Click on the Opportunity Name from Step 3.
The expectation is that anyone on the Sales team should be able to drill down from an Account to an Opportunity. Account Sales teams match the Opportunity Sales team.
One workaround is for the Sales rep experiencing the issue to access the Opportunity through the Opportunities screen tab.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms